Monday, February 20, 2012

Deadline


Chapter 4 Critical Thinking

Your deadline is due, but your document needs proofreading. Should you spend the time necessary to proofread and miss the deadline?

I would ask my supervisor if I could extend the deadline to proofread the document. It’s very important to proofread documents before submission. I’m sure the employer wouldn’t want the document with errors and would probably proofread it also. I would spend the time necessary proofreading the document. I would also submit it to my supervisor and ask them to take a second look and ask them for their input for the document. I wouldn’t want to miss the deadline but I also wouldn’t want to submit a document with errors so I would probably ask my supervisor for an input or ideas for the document.

No comments:

Post a Comment