Thursday, March 15, 2012

Goodwill Messages

Chapter 6 Critical Thinking Blog
The best goodwill messages include what five characteristics?
Selfless-be sure to focus the message solely on the receiver not the sender.
Specific-personalize the message by mentioning specific incidents or characteristics of the receiver.
Sincere-let your words show genuine feelings.
Spontaneous-keep your message fresh and enthusiastic.
Short-try to accomplish your purpose in only a few sentences.
In my workplace, I like to send goodwill messages to my colleagues that are very helpful.  I always include a thank you in all my emails. It feels good to receive goodwill messages. You can always go back and read them when you are having a bad day or keep it for documentation for appraisal time.  Goodwill messages expresses thanks for a gift, thanks for a favor, and extends thanks for hospitality.  Sending goodwill messages shows appreciation.     



No comments:

Post a Comment